With cold and flu season upon us plus the fear of coronavirus, people are more interested than ever in supporting their immune systems. Wearing a face mask is probably not going to be the answer for you, let’s be honest. Doing everything you can to boost your immunity on an internal level is always a good idea. The way I do this is by:
- getting 8-9 hours of sleep every night
- eating whole, unprocessed foods
- cutting out sugar
- loading up on my favorite immune-boosting natural supplements
Here’s a list of some of my favorite supplements to boost my immune system naturally:
- Sovereign Labs Colostrum-LD – liposomal delivery is very important, and this colostrum is safe for lactose-free diets
- Just Thrive Probiotic & Antioxidant (use code “christina15” for 15% off!) – I double up on this for extra immune support
- Beekeepers Naturals Propolis Throat Spray (use code “CRW” for 15% off) – I spray 10-15 sprays in my mouth 2-3x a day
- AHCC (use code “WELLNESS” for 10% off!) – the ultimate immune-boosting functional mushroom that has changed my world and is a MUST for supporting your immune system
- Vitamin D / K2
- Liposomal Glutathione – glutathione is the body’s master antioxidant
- OssoGood Bone Broth
- Further Food Collagen (use code “WELLNESS” for 10%)
- On Guard essential oil from doTERRA – I take this in a veggie capsule, diffuse it, and clean with it
This list could go on because there are so many amazing natural ways to boost your immune system, but these are some of my favorites. You can head here for even more natural remedies for cold and flu season. What are your favorite immune-boosting supplements? Share below!
We’re over fake “wellness.” It’s time to unlock your magic & magnetism. Are you ready to vibe higher?
Are you ready to finally optimize your health habits for real results and true health?