Jill Coleman and Danny-J are the hosts of The Best Life Podcast, where they discuss success, money, relationships, entrepreneurship, productivity, honest communication, positive psychology, and an abundance mindset. Creating a life that YOU choose.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 7:50 – Candida, digestive issues, & how Danny-J became paralyzed
- 15:39 – How Jill and Danny-J met and the parallels in their lives
- 19:50 – How they each found out about their husbands’ affairs
- 28:10 – The emotions involved with being in limbo of separating
- 29:35 – Is it possible for couple’s to overcome infidelity?
- 31:01 – Committing to honesty in your relationship
- 34:10 – Insecurities when entering a new relationship
- 39:00 – The importance of bringing ‘small’ things up – judgments, assumptions, and resentment
- 48:10 – Publicly talking about your affair & sharing the lessons from it
- 50:20 – Asking yourself what you want and need
- 54:20 – How their views of marriage and divorce have changed
- 1:04:45 – Not judging yourself for how you move through your grief
- 1:07:30 – How body image and fitness impacted their relationships
- 1:20:10 – Releasing attachments to identities
Danny-J is a serial entrepreneur who has created multiple successful brands and online businesses with one underlying principle: “Make People More Awesome.” She won Ali Brown’s 2012 Entrepreneur of the year award, lived through being paralyzed at age 22 and was a suicidal and pregnant teen, with quite a turn-around story.
She owned a very successful personal training and online-training business, No Excuses Fitness, and has helped thousands of people shed unwanted body fat and find inner confidence. She coached fitness competitors to the stage and has even graced the stage as a National Level Athlete and Fitness Magazine Cover Model herself.
In addition to launching her personal brand at JillFit.com in 2010, Jill Coleman was a co-founder of Metabolic Effect, Inc. Her 16-year journey in the health and fitness industry began when she got her very first job at a gym just for the free membership at 15!
Since then, it’s been a whirlwind of education in exercise science and nutrition, fitness competitions, landing several national covers for fitness modeling and plenty of business growth. Her work has been featured in SELF magazine, Family Circle, SHAPE, Women’s Health magazine, Prevention magazine and many online news outlets like Yahoo Health, LiveStrong.com and AOL’s That’s Fit.
Her passion lies in coaching in the areas of mindset, body and business, which she does via her flagship program, The Best Of You (BOY) Coaching Club mentorship, as well as a few signature online programs, like the Mindset Makeover, the Food Obsession Boot Camp and her 52-week exercise program, the Total Training Experience (TTE).
This show is supported by:
- Ned | You can order hemp oil from helloned.com and use the discount code “WELLNESS” for 15% off!
Follow Jill & Danny-J:
- IG: @TheBestLifePodcast ; @jillfit ; @dannyjdotcom
- Facebook: The Best Life Podcast
- Listen: The Best Life Podcast ; Ep. 152: Your Mindset Is Holding You Back with Christina Rice
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions