Dr. Jill Crista is a naturopathic doctor, best-selling author, and nationally recognized health educator on mold-related illness. She helps people recover their health after exposure to toxic mold. Her book, Break The Mold, provides tools for anyone wanting actionable steps to conquer health challenges related to mold exposure.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 10:30 – Misconceptions around mold infected buildings and the difference between mycotoxins & mold spores
- 19:20 – Symptoms of mold or mycotoxin illness & the denial factor
- 33:30 – Connection between mold and mast cell activation syndrome & histamine issues
- 36:45 – How mold and mycotoxin infections affect fat tissues, SIBO, and leaky gut
- 43:10 – Highly contaminated foods, common foods to avoid and the best foods to eat
- 54:00 – Exercise recommendations and the importance of movement
- 1:00:50 – Types of antifungals & binders and how often to use them
This show is supported by:
- Ned | You can order hemp oil from helloned.com and use the discount code “WELLNESS” for 15% off!
- Four Sigmatic | Head to foursigmatic.com/crw to check out all of their products, and use the code “CRW” for 15% off all purchases on their site!
- Wild Foods | Go to wildfoods.co and enter the code CRW for 12% off your order.
Follow Dr. Crista:
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions