Dr. Minkoff founded LifeWorks Wellness Center in 1997, now one of the largest alternative medical clinics in the U.S., and BodyHealth in 2000, a nutrition company offering a unique range of dietary supplements for the public and practitioners. Dr. Minkoff has a diverse background as a board certified pediatrician, a Fellow in infectious diseases, an ER physician and as the co-director of a neonatal intensive care unit.
He is an expert in Hormone Replacement, Functional Medicine, Chelation, Allergy Elimination, European Biological Medicine, Neural Therapy, Prolotherapy, Ozone Therapy, Longevity/Anti-Aging Medicine, Enderlein Therapy, Insulin Potentiated Therapy and more.
Dr. Minkoff is passionate about fitness and at 71, he completed his 43rd full Ironman Triathlon and has qualified for the Kona World Championships 8 times. When he’s not training, he devotes time for his wife of 50 years, their 3 children and 8 grandchildren while also writing and researching. He recently wrote the bestselling book The Search for the Perfect Protein, and he is writing his second book and writes two online newsletters each week, The Optimum Health Report and the BodyHealth Fitness Newsletter.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 15:10 – Common problems found in people with mystery diseases
- 24:30 – Testing for parasites
- 31:15 – Examples of Dr. Minkoff’s approach to detoxing the body
- 41:50 – Therapies Dr. Minkoff uses for Lyme disease
- 49:20 – How energetic testing works and what you can discover from it
- 1:00:35 – Toxicity and hidden problems in the mouth & with root canals
- 1:12:00 – What is European Biological Medicine?
This show is supported by:
- Just Thrive | Go to bit.ly/justthrivechristina and use the discount code “christina15” for 15% off your order!
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
Follow Dr. Minkoff:
- IG: @thrivinginatoxicworld
- Website: lifeworkswellnesscenter.com ; bodyhealth.com ; drminkoff.com
- Book: The Search for the Perfect Protein
- Recommended Book: Accidental Cure
- Recommended Film: Root Cause
- Oral Medicine: iaomt.org
- Enroll for the No Bullshit Business School: members.christinathechannel.com/no-bullshit-business-school
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions