Drew Manning is the NY Times Best Selling Author of the book, Fit2Fat2Fit and is best known for his Fit2Fat2Fit.com experiment that went viral online. He’s been featured on shows like Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, The View and many more. His experiment has become a hit TV show, called Fit to Fat to Fit, airing on A&E & Lifetime. His new book Complete Keto is available now!
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 9:00 – Drew’s decision to intentionally become overweight
- 20:28 – The weight gain process & how Drew’s relationship to food changed
- 28:00 – How weight gain affected Drew’s marriage, identity, and shopping experiences
- 39:20 – Approaching weight loss, withdrawal symptoms, & the empathy Drew gained
- 45:20 – Drew’s approach to exercise, plateaus he hit, and how to stay mentally strong
- 56:40 – How Drew got into Keto and other diet experiments
- 1:02:00 – Mindset shifts and Drew’s 100 mile run in 24 hours
- 1:08:40 – Discovering your own spiritual beliefs after leaving religion & choosing self-love vs. self-hate
This show is supported by:
- Ned | You can order hemp oil from helloned.com and use the discount code “WELLNESS” for 15% off!
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
- Website: fit2fat2fit.com
- IG: @fit2fat2fit
- Podcast: Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit
- Books: Fit2Fat2Fit ; Complete Keto
- Join the UPLEVEL Monthly Membership by visiting christinathechannel.com/membership!
- Enroll for the No Bullshit Business School: members.christinathechannel.com/no-bullshit-business-school
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions