Diane Sanfilippo is an entrepreneur, author and podcaster. She is the owner and founder of Balanced Bites and the New York Times bestselling author of Practical Paleo, Keto Quick Start, The 21-Day Sugar Detox, The 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook and, co-author of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. In 2016 Diane released an updated and expanded second edition of her runaway hit Practical Paleo which has sold over half a million copies and spent a total of 97 weeks on the New York Times bestsellers list.
Through Balanced Bites Meals & Spices, five books, multiple nutrition programs and three podcasts, Diane helps people make meaningful changes to live their best life, whether it’s by gaining the confidence to start a business or address health issues by eating nutrient dense food.
She is a Certified Nutrition Consultant and creator of the popular blog and top-rated podcast, the Balanced Bites Podcast, which ran for eight years and spanned 400 episodes on a range of nutrition and health topics. Currently, she co-hosts the weekly business and entrepreneurship podcast, Driven, and regularly hosts educational workshops and webinars on related topics.
Diane holds a bachelor’s degree from Syracuse University, a Holistic Nutrition Consultant Certification from Bauman College in Berkeley, CA, a CHEK Institute Holistic Lifestyle Coach Certification, and a Poliquin BioSignature Modulation Certification. Diane lives in San Francisco with her husband, Scott, and two fur kids.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 11:40 – Beautycounter as part of Diane’s business
- 17:20 – How personal development applies to managing your team
- 25:40 – Implementing and upholding boundaries in work
- 32:30 – Awareness of public engagement versus DMs on Instagram
- 43:45 – Instagram’s influence on building businesses and choosing quality over quantity of followers
- 53:40 – Developing a food product and regulations in the food industry
- 1:04:10 – Choosing to buy directly from food companies
This show is supported by:
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
- Website: balancedbites.com
- IG: @dianesanfilippo
- Podcast: The Driven Podcast ; Balanced Bites
- Books: Practical Paleo ; Keto Quick Start ; The 21-Day Sugar Detox ; The 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook ; Mediterranean Paleo Cooking
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions