Lillian started Further Food after watching her father and friends struggle with chronic illness, including diabetes, IBS, and Crohn’s. She wanted to help them heal using holistic solutions but couldn’t find a trusted resource, so she decided to build one. Lillian spent the next 2 years crowdsourcing the stories of thousands of people with chronic health conditions who had healed themselves with lifestyle changes and supplementation. This attracted the attention of holistic health experts who were drawn to her vision for Further Food: to bring the proven, ancient healing practices from Eastern medicine to our busy, modern lives. Today, a select group of leading holistic doctors and scientists work with Lillian to create nutritional products that work, that they themselves want to use.
Lillian is proud to have built a women-owned business that inspires and helps millions eat better and further their health, naturally. She is a surfer and certified yoga instructor, and as a life-long ocean’s lover, she is committed to making Further Food a leading eco-conscious supplement company. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and Further Food mascot, a yorkie-poo, named Marie-Louise.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 8:10 – The story behind Lillian starting Further Food
- 15:15 – Low-carbon footprint packaging and the sourcing of ingredients
- 27:22 – 3rd party heavy metal testing & the benefits of monk fruit as a sweetener
- 37:30 – The process and research that goes into creating high-quality supplements
- 50:55 – A typical day for Lillian & how she incorporates Further Food products
- 57:25 – Health benefits of marine collagen versus beef collagen
This show is supported by:
- Beekeepers Naturals | Head to beekeepersnaturals.com/CRW and use my code “CRW” for 15% off.
- Ditch Your Acne | Visit bit.ly/ditchyouracne and use code WELLNESSREALNESS for 15% off the course!
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions