Christina, Kelli Tennant, and Conner Moore are diving into their personal experiences with growing their podcasts. They share stories of how they started, insights they’ve gained about the industry, and tips for marketing your show. This no bullsh*t trio gives information other podcasts hosts don’t share, so you get a real behind-the-scenes look at what podcasting is all about.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 18:10 – Should you fear running out of topics or content?
- 25:20 – Why you want to authentically share personal experiences
- 36:55 – Podcasting as a space for taboo & controversial topics
- 48:20 – Eye-opening experiences and insights learned since podcasting
- 59:00 – Monetizing a small or medium size show
- 1:03:15 – Knowing the “why” behind your show
This show is supported by:
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
- Four Sigmatic | Head to foursigmatic.com/crw to check out all of their products, and use the code “CRW” for 15% off all purchases on their site!
- The Pod Course: thepodcourse.com
- Enroll for the No Bullshit Business School: bit.ly/nobsbs
- Conner’s Podcast: The Realness
- Kelli’s Podcast: The Kelli Show
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions