Dr. Emily Poccia is a Naturopathic Doctor and owner of Wildcraft Medicine in La Jolla, CA. She provides natural healing and health optimization to men, women and their families through education and empowerment because she believes that healing the world starts with healing the individual. Proper digestion is the foundation of health and intricately connected to all systems of the body including brain function and mental health, immune regulation, hormone production, metabolism and energy. For this reason Dr. Emily focuses largely on gut health to not only help people get rid of their digestive symptoms for good, but also associated health issues.
She is also passionate about helping men and women optimize their health before pregnancy in order to have healthy babies and create a healthier society. At Wildcraft Medicine Dr. Poccia offers a family medicine practice with a primary focus in preconception and fertility, digestive health, and balancing hormones for optimal functioning and wellness.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 8:00 – Prepping you and your partner’s bodies for pregnancy
- 12:55 – Dr. Emily’s nutrition philosophy and helping SIBO
- 20:30 – The training for becoming a Naturopathic doctor
- 29:26 – The overlap between Lyme disease & mold toxicity and tests to use
- 36:50 – Emotional and energetic roots to Lyme disease
- 39:40 – Sleep hygiene and intermittent fasting tips
- 51:18 – Nutrient deficiencies, hair-loss, and supporting adrenal health
- 57:10 – Dr. Emily’s approach to treatment plans for patients
- 1:00:15 – Healing through energy and Gemstone Therapy
This show is supported by:
- Ned | You can order hemp oil from helloned.com and use the discount code “WELLNESS” for 15% off!
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
- The Pod Course: thepodcourse.com
Follow Dr. Emily:
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions