Today, Christina is unpacking how to move through the fear of losing friendships and relationships. She sheds light on why this happens during deep personal growth work, and how we can create space for more aligned relationships.
In this episode of Christina The Channel:
- 6:30 – Christina’s experience with losing friendships & relationships
- 9:40 – Being open to new perspectives & looking at the why behind your triggers
- 13:15 – Feeling the call to speak your truth & knowing when to share information
- 20:15 – Why relationships change during deep personal development
- 25:16 – Questions to ask yourself about love and relationships
- 30:50 – How to move through the fear of losing someone
This show is supported by:
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
- The Pod Course: thepodcourse.com
- Join the UPLEVEL Monthly Membership by visiting christinathechannel.com/membership!
- Click here to listen and subscribe to The Kelli Show!
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinathechannel_
- Secret IG: @thechannelcrew
- The Channel Crew FB Group
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions