Jackie Cherkas is the creator of Weight Loss for Go-Getters, a program designed to help you sustainably lose weight while eating bomb ass food. Jackie shares her journey of starting her corporate career, gaining 30 lbs, and feeling insecure in her own skin. After becoming a successful food blogger, her weight increased even more, which is why she worked to become a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner. Now she helps clients lose weight, save money, and build a strong relationship with food, all while eating delicious meals!
Today on Christina The Channel:
- 4:40 – How understanding your why helps you balance career, social life, and school
- 12:50 – Comparisonitis, focusing on bettering yourself and honing your craft, and viewing failure as opportunity
- 22:50 – Jackie’s journey as a food blogger
- 33:10 – Building a relationship with food that’s sustainable and freeing
- 44:20 – Jackie’s approach to food; consistency over perfection
- 55:00 – How building a healthy relationship with food affects your money
- 1:01:00 – Jackie’s recent personal growth & instantaneous energy shifts and healing
- 1:17:10 – Mindset adjustments for business growth
- 1:32:00 – Honesty and growth in relationships
This show is supported by:
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/ctc and use the code CTC at checkout for 20% off.
- Paleovalley | Visit paleovalley.com and use the code CHRISTINA for 15% off!
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinathechannel
- The Channel Crew FB Group
- GIVEAWAY: Email your iTunes rating & review to [email protected] to be entered
- Join the FREE private forum here: members.christinathechannel.com/offers/ZkP7XjKo/checkout
- Sign up for the FREE 30 Day 3D to 5D Ascension Challenge here: members.christinathechannel.com/30-days-3d-to-5d
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions