Parker Cohn is a soil management expert who helps farms increase the quality and quantity of crop yields while reducing the amount of water, energy, chemicals, and labor used. His business, Performance Resource Management, uses a unique combination of biological processes and drone technologies to rebuild the soil on farms and golf courses with massive implications for global environmental conservation.
These results include creating a healthier food supply, increased carbon cycling (which slows climate change), a cleaner water supply (via less toxic chemicals and runoff), and reduced carbon footprint, while allowing businesses to greatly reduce operating costs alongside improved crop health and yield. Parker’s systems are powerful answers we’ve been looking for to support soil carbon sequestration and move toward solving our climate crisis.
Parker is an active board member of Trevor’s Trek Foundation whose purpose is to enforce Trevor’s Law, passed in 2016 to identify childhood cancer clusters and remediate the environmental toxins that cause them. If you know anyone who was affected by childhood cancer you can help by filling out or sharing TTF’s Community Impact Form at trevorstrek.org.
Today on Christina The Channel:
- 16:10 – Parker’s morning routine, his favorite topics right now, and human design type
- 23:40 – Creating a cleaner water supply and Trevor’s Trek Foundation for identifying cancer clusters
- 33:00 – The environmental and health problems from replacing turf with artificial turf
- 36:20 – Why golf courses are important for our natural environment and mental health
- 44:30 – Why conventional agriculture has a detrimental effect on our soil
- 51:00 – The health of our soil affects the nutrient content
- 54:00 – Vote through your spending to support sustainable, organic practices
- 56:30 – What prevents farms from utilizing sustainable practices
- 1:00:30 – Why we need to rethink government subsidies & the problem with cotton
- 1:09:50 – The megadrought we are experiencing in California and the southwest
- 1:24:50 – Educational resources and lifestyle practices for helping our soil and environment
This show is supported by:
- Ned | You can order hemp oil from helloned.com and use the discount code “CHRISTINA” for 15% off your first purchase or 20% off your first subscription.
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/ctc and use the code CTC at checkout for 20% off.
- Website: performanceresourcemanagement.com
- Instagram: @prmsoilhealth
- Fill out Trevor’s Trek Foundation Community Impact Form at Trevorstrek.org
- Recommended documentaries: Kiss The Ground, Biggest Little Farm, Food Fix
- Recommended books: Cadillac Desert
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinathechannel
- The Channel Crew FB Group
- GIVEAWAY: Email your iTunes rating & review to [email protected] to be entered
- Join the FREE private forum here: members.christinathechannel.com/offers/ZkP7XjKo/checkout
- Sign up for the FREE 30 Day 3D to 5D Ascension Challenge here: members.christinathechannel.com/30-days-3d-to-5d
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions