Brianna holds a PhD in Integrative Medicine from the University of Natural Medicine and is a Clinical Nutritionist with a Masters of Science in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport. She is also a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN), an Herbal Practitioner through the Herbal Academy, a Family Herbalist through The School of Natural Healing, a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, and a Holistic Lifestyle Coach from the C.H.E.K Institute.
Brianna is the host of the Brianna Approved Podcast, which is a podcast for people who like a holistic approach to real science and clinical research on all things nutrition, botanicals and balance. She recently released her Befriending Anxiety Course, a self-paced e-learning course designed for those looking to take a deeper scientific dive into anxiety.
Brianna currently works as a clinician with her private practice which specializes in alternative health and functional medicine. To learn more check out her website www.briannadiorio.com.
Today on Christina The Channel:
- 00:35 – Coffee controversy: effects and benefits of caffeine
- 15:25 – Doing less and taking a break from what you’re doing
- 17:30 – Understanding yourself more about where your body excels and breaks down
- 22:15 – Tuning in to what your body tells you
- 26:45 – Health bullying, shaming, and haters
- 29:30 – The energy of control, restrictions, and rules
- 37:00 – How a radical shift in health affects people
- 40:00 – Commitment to the process of health and healing
- 44:40 – Trying the extremes to find which is the best fit for you
- 55:00 – Effects of diet on metabolism
This show is sponsored by:
- LMNT | Visit drinklmnt.com/ctc to get a free sample pack with every order!
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/ctc and use the code CTC at checkout for 20% off.
Connect with Christina:
- Buy Christina’s NEW BOOK: ManifestationMasteryBook.com
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Podcast IG: @christinathechannelpodcast
- Personal IG: @christinathechannel
- Sign up for the FREE 30-Day 3D to 5D Ascension Course here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions.