Brianna holds a PhD in Integrative Medicine from the University of Natural Medicine and is a Clinical Nutritionist with a Masters of Science in Human Nutrition from the University of Bridgeport. She is also a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN), an Herbal Practitioner through the Herbal Academy, a Family Herbalist through The School of Natural Healing, a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, and a Holistic Lifestyle Coach from the C.H.E.K Institute.
Brianna is the host of the Brianna Approved Podcast, which is a podcast for people who like a holistic approach to real science and clinical research on all things nutrition, botanicals and balance. She recently released her Befriending Anxiety Course, a self-paced e-learning course designed for those looking to take a deeper scientific dive into anxiety.
Brianna currently works as a clinician with her private practice which specializes in alternative health and functional medicine.
Today on Christina The Channel:
- 8:30 – Raw dairy health benefits over conventional dairy
- 19:00 – Toxic diet culture with alternative food options
- 28:15 – Look at ingredients: why most oat milk is trash
- 31:45 – What to know about the different types of anxiety
- 40:30 – Becoming aware of where your anxiety stems from
- 48:10 – Basic nutrients to begin helping your anxiety
- 51:45 – The brain, inflammation, and lymphatic drainage
- 1:03:30 – Learning what’s best for you vs. always relying on science
- 1:14:20 – How relationships & exercise can be pro-inflammatory
This show is sponsored by:
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/ctc and use the code CTC at checkout for 20% off.
Manifestation Mastery DEEP DIVE Enrollment: members.christinathechannel.com/deep-dive
Follow Dr. Brianna:
Connect with Christina:
- Buy Christina’s NEW BOOK: ManifestationMasteryBook.com
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinathechannel
- Sign up for the FREE 30 Day 3D to 5D Ascension Course here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions