Rachel Barber is a holistic healing expert and health coach. She helps people to self-heal from chronic illness/symptoms through the power of the mind, body, and soul.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 13:10 – Rachel’s 6-year healing journey & why she needed a coach
- 16:00 – Why Christina will always pay for help with healing
- 17:20 – The benefit of having support and a community versus trying to heal on your own
- 24:10 – How having a coach for healing or business saves you time and energy
- 26:20 – The energetic exchange of money
- 27:58 – Why some people are resistant to hiring a coach
- 37:10 – If you want to coach individuals, invest in a coach
- 41:57 – How to determine if someone is a good coach
- 45:30 – Following your intuition versus logic
- 50:22 – The difference between working with a naturopath and working with a coach
This show is supported by:
- Ned | You can order hemp oil from helloned.com and use the discount code “WELLNESS” for 15% off!
- Beekeepers Naturals | Head to beekeepersnaturals.com/CRW and use my code “CRW” for 15% off.
- IG: @therachelbarber
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions