Rachel Barber is a holistic healing expert and health coach. She helps people self-heal from chronic illness/symptoms through the power of the mind, body, and soul.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 12:12 – Rachel’s intuition nudging her to live a nomad life
- 20:00 – Getting curious about the people who trigger you
- 28:40 – Why triggering within the coaching container is so important
- 36:40 – Your chronic illness is a gift—breaking out of victim mindset
- 42:50 – What Rachel learned from growing up in an abusive household & her path to forgiveness
- 53:30 – Understanding that life flows when you’re in alignment but challenges will still expand you
- 1:00:30 – Reframing your mindset around your ego
This show is supported by:
- Native | For 20% off your first purchase of Native deodorant, visit nativedeo.com/wellness or use my promo code “wellness” during checkout!
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/crw and use the code CRW at checkout for 15% off.
- Rachel’s IG:@therachelbarber
- The Pod Course: thepodcourse.com
- No Bullshit Business School: bit.ly/nobsbs
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions