Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Rachel Barber is a holistic healing expert and health coach. She helps people self-heal from chronic illness/symptoms through the power of the mind, body, and soul.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 12:30 – Why shifting your clients’ mindset is key for transformation
- 25:20 – Why you shouldn’t put all your clients onto one set protocol
- 28:50 – Not saying ‘yes’ to every potential client
- 37:00 – How personal development helps you grow your business
- 40:30 – Why you want to begin working with a coach immediately
- 48:55 – Repetition is the key to marketing
- 54:49 – Why you want to reach out and interact with your community
- 59:00 – The importance of getting yourself results first before your clients
- 1:09:20 – Trusting yourself to know you have all the answers within yourself
This show is supported by:
- Just Thrive | Go to bit.ly/justthrivechristina and use the discount code “christina15” for 15% off your order!
- Ditch Your Acne | Visit bit.ly/ditchyouracne and use code WELLNESSREALNESS for 15% off the course!
- IG: @therachelbarber
- Apply for the Brain Rewiring Certification Program: brainrewiringcoach.com
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions