Today, Christina is unpacking ten ways to build your confidence, providing actionable steps that you can begin to implement right now.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 9:05 – Why you want to begin finding your own answers & limit asking for others opinions
- 16:00 – Leaning into your strengths vs. spending time on your weaknesses
- 25:10 – How creating boundaries benefits you and your relationships
- 29:25 – Why it’s critical to start accepting compliments
- 33:25 – How to begin changing your negative self-talk
- 43:15 – The benefits of spending time alone & showing your true self
- 50:38 – Being open to new perspectives and why being ‘wrong’ is okay
- 55:17 – Ways shadow work and brain rewiring affect your confidence
This show is supported by:
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code WELLNESS for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
- Let’s Get Checked | Visit trylgc.com/wellness and use code WELLNESS for 20% off.
- Apply for our Brain Rewiring Certification Program here: brainrewiringcoach.com
- IG: @brainrewiringcert
- Listen: 324: How I Built My Confidence
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions