“Basic Witches” is a comedy spiritual podcast, hosted by comedians Leah Knauer & Rachel Laforest and featured on Astrology.com. Each episode Knauer and Laforest interview comedians, musicians, artists, and professional witches about the magic of life, manifestation, and sexuality, followed by an Oracle Card Reading. Every episode has deep belly laughs and a deep message reminding listeners to prioritize self-love, mental health, and magic in their daily lives. They’ve put a spell on former guests including Darren Lynn Bousman (director of Saw franchise), Alex Banayan (NYT Best-selling author), comedian Margaret Cho, and next up: you! Go check out their show, Hex O Hex O
In this episode of Christina The Channel:
- 7:00 – Leah + Rachel’s trauma healing experience & how it’s affected their witchiness
- 22:40 – What is witchcraft and the misconceptions around being a witch
- 29:30 – How manifestation, gratitude, and surrender play a role in magic & what can block people from magic
- 42:20 – What Leah and Rachel have magicked into their lives
- 49:20 – Different forms of magic, like Dragon Magic, and how it increases abundance
- 1:00:10 – How Rachel and Leah receive information and downloads
- 1:05:50 – Witchy tools Rachel + Leah use and tips for creating spells
This show is supported by:
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
- Four Sigmatic | Head to foursigmatic.com/crw to check out all of their products, and use the code “CRW” for 15% off all purchases on their site!
- Follow Basic Witches: @basicwitches ; @leahknauer ; @rachellaforest
- Websites: leahknauer.com/basic-witches ; rachellaforest.com
- Be sure to listen and subscribe to the Basic Witches podcast!
- The Pod Course: thepodcourse.com
Connect with Christina:
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions