Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Like his music, there are many layers to Nick Broadhurst. He’s a singer/songwriter. An influencer. A film producer. A founding member of Sneaky Sound System. A saxophonist for Flight Facilities. A podcast host, meditation and Ayurveda advocate, visual artist, entrepreneur, performer, father and husband. Uniting these varied accomplishments is the driving force behind all his work: the pure expression of creativity through music and sharing his most vulnerable moments in life.
A decade in the making, Nick’s long-awaited debut album ‘Thank You’ has been celebrated by his diverse fan base around the world. The album is a collection that chronicles the emotional journey of finding your true path and your true love, while always returning to a place of gratitude. Deeply personal, it’s also achingly universal, with a sound that’s been compared to Ásgeir, Rhye, Hans Zimmer, Jarryd James and The Kite String Tangle. Wherever you are at in life right now, tuning into Nick’s music, beautifully honest podcast and courageously open social media sharing is sure to elevate anyone who is ready to step up.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 12:00 – Nick’s past life experience & where resistance is showing up for him right now
- 21:50 – How emotional stress and financial pressure led to Nick’s health issues
- 35:20 – Why Nick is plant-based + doesn’t agree with low-carb and the ketogenic diet
- 47:15 – Eating based on your Ayurvedic Dosha
- 1:02:40 – Conscious relationships, mirroring, and conscious ejaculation for feminine/masculine balance
Join the UPLEVEL Monthly Membership by visiting christinathechannel.com/membership!
This show is supported by:
- Ned | You can order hemp oil from helloned.com and use the discount code “WELLNESS” for 15% off!
- BetterHelp | This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp. If you are struggling, please go to trybetterhelp.com/wellnessrealness and receive 10% off your first month.
- Facebook: facebook.com/iamnickbroadhurst
- Instagram: @iamnickbroadhurst
- Twitter: @NickBroadhurst
- YouTube: Nick Broadhurst
- SoundCloud: Nick Broadhurst
- Spotify: Nick Broadhurst
- Website: iamnickbroadhurst.com
- Referenced Blog Post: My Past Life
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions