Katie DePaola is the founder and CEO of Inner Glow Circle, a company that helps women who want to work for themselves, not by themselves as an entrepreneur. Inner Glow Circle trains clients to become an accredited life coach through the International Coach Federation (ICF) and helps them to create a sustainable business they’ll love through group training programs and masterminds.
Katie and her team at Inner Glow Circle have been featured in ICF, Time, HuffPost, Elite Daily, Hay House, Entreprenista, and on podcasts including Raising the Bar, Life Unfiltered with Alexa, Light Hustle, Curiously You | Who You Are Matters, and Struggle to Success to name a few. In her free time, Katie enjoys working out, spending time with her family and indulging in her favorite guilty pleasures such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and retail therapy.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 10:40 – How to determine which coaching program is the best for you
- 19:15 – Moving from the spray tanning business to becoming a life coach
- 26:20 – The symptoms Katie experienced from Lyme disease and how it affected her relationships
- 39:13 – The story of Katie’s broken engagement and how chronic illness affected her judgment
- 49:20 – Trauma-bonding in relationships and how to evolve that connection
- 55:20 – Identifying with your illness blocks healing and how to use visualization practices
- 1:02:20 – How Katie managed her business while having Lyme disease and how she implements boundaries now
- 1:08:00 – Steps for manifesting and ways we block ourselves from attracting in what we want
This show is supported by:
- Just Thrive | Go to bit.ly/justthrivechristina and use the discount code “christina15” for 15% off your order!
- IG: @itskatiedepaola ; @innerglowcircle
- Find Your Purpose Assessment: innerglowcircle.com/purpose
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions