Today, Christina is unpacking the top marketing mistakes coaches make on Instagram and how to readily fix them. Instead of paying for ads, you’ll learn how to capitalize on free marketing techniques to build deeper connections with your clients and attract in new ones!
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 6:29 – Why niching down and being specific about results is so critical to IG marketing
- 12:30 – How to be clear on IG that you are a coach
- 14:30 – When to write short versus long IG posts in your feed
- 20:38 – Key points to consider when sharing your depth of knowledge and best content
- 31:30 – Building trust by showing your face & tips for using IG stories
- 42:00 – Having a clear call-to-action & showing off your personality and relatability
This show is supported by:
- Native | For 20% off your first purchase of Native deodorant, visit nativedeo.com/wellness or use my promo code “wellness” during checkout!
- Four Sigmatic | Head to foursigmatic.com/crw to check out all of their products, and use the code “CRW” for 15% off all purchases on their site!
- Be sure to listen and subscribe to the Basic Witches podcast!
- Enroll for the No Bullshit Business School: members.christinathechannel.com/no-bullshit-business-school
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions