Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Entrepreneur Kristen Hinman is the host of the CUT THE CRAP PODCAST: Business Breakthroughs, founder & creative director of digital marketing agency, Peare Media, and about to be a mom of 3 littles. With over 8 years in the PR industry, Kristen experienced first-hand what it takes to move a personality or brand from unknown to known – and did it time and time again. What she realized is that PR and exposure is a powerful tool for exposure and recognition, but the journey doesn’t end with being known…it’s the starting point.
The bottom line is this: If you want to find lasting success, you must channel your momentum into an intuitive, strategic plan that positions you in today’s digital world.
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 12:20 – How to know where to focus your energy in your business
- 17:13 – Listening to your intuition vs. a fear response
- 28:15 – Creating a strong foundation for connecting with prospects and customers
- 32:10 – The benefits of using sales funnels
- 36:10 – Why you need to be consistent with providing value and giving a call to action
- 40:28 – The importance of utilizing data when using paid advertising like Facebook
- 49:00 – Why you want to build an email list
This show is supported by:
- Just Thrive | Go to bit.ly/justthrivechristina and use the discount code “christina15” for 15% off your order!
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
Connect with Kristen directly:
- IG: @Kristen_Hinman
- Podcast: ctcpod.com
- Digital Agency: pearemedia.com
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
- Sign-up for No Bullshit Business School: members.christinathechannel.com/no-bullshit-business-school
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions