Did you know there are many parallels between marketing as a Girl Scout and marketing as an Online Health and Wellness Coach? Today Christina is sharing 10 things we can learn from them about marketing, and how you can apply this to your coaching business!
In this episode of Wellness Realness:
- 3:20 – Why marketing matters
- 9:15 – The quality of product or service
- 11:55 – Knowing your audience & niching down
- 15:36 – Being clear & obvious about what you’re selling
- 19:54 – The fear of selling
- 20:30 – Determining where your ideal customer hangs out
- 22:47 – Engaging your audience & building relationships
- 35:08 – Focusing on the feelings you inspire in your audience
- 43:20 – Creating easy steps for your customers to purchase or find content
- 46:47 – Developing a strong and identifiable brand
- 50:08 – Creating urgency and demand
- 54:13- The power of community
This show is supported by:
- Beekeepers Naturals | Head to beekeepersnaturals.com/CRW and use my code “CRW” for 15% off.
- BLUblox | Head over to blublox.com and use code “WELLNESS” for 15% off your pair of BLUblox blue light blocking glasses.
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinaricewellness
- Secret IG: @wellnessrealnesscrew
- Wellness Realness IG: @wellnessrealnesspodcast
- Wellness Realness FB Group: bit.ly/WRtribe
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions