Marc Champagne unpacks the mental fitness practices and reflective questions shaping the lives of some of the most successful and brilliant thinkers in the world. He is the host of the top 40 ranked podcast “Behind the Human” and co-founded the journaling app (KYO) which ended up reaching over 86 million people without any paid advertising, all within the first two years of launch. He has studied mental fitness practices for over a decade and has consulted for top-rated digital journals and wellness companies.
Marc’s first book, Personal Socrates, explores the pointed questions that stimulate our mental fitness and teach us how to direct our internal narrative to work for us, instead of against us.
Today on Christina The Channel:
- 9:15 – Get to know Marc: morning routine & practicing presence
- 14:40 – Charging your water with affirmations
- 20:22 – How Marc got into podcasting from his journaling practice
- 24:00 – How asking questions and reflecting has guided Marc’s path
- 28:40 – The financial side of developing an app & how 90 million impressions doesn’t mean profit
- 39:55 – About Marc’s book & using it for a mental fitness practice
- 53:40 – What goes into asking a good question
- 56:00 – Questions around vulnerability
- 1:00:00 – The power in prioritizing stillness
- 1:03:02 – Marc’s profile on Jill from Spirit Daughter
This show is sponsored by:
- Ned | You can order hemp oil from helloned.com and use the discount code “CHRISTINA” for 15% off your first purchase or 20% off your first subscription.
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/ctc and use the code CTC at checkout for 20% off.
- Christina’s Ahai 7D Energy Healing Training
Connect with Christina:
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Personal IG: @christinathechannel
- The Channel Crew FB Group
- GIVEAWAY: Email your iTunes rating & review to [email protected] to be entered
- Join the FREE private forum here
- Sign up for the FREE 30 Day 3D to 5D Ascension Challenge here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions