In today’s episode, Christina opens up about the things she has learned about herself from the most personal book she has ever written. She shares how the different experiences and shifts in perspective allowed her to realize the most significant lessons in her life.
Today on Christina The Channel:
- 9:10 – Creating space for your emotions with journaling
- 12:25 – Deep impact of singular moments and people vs. long-term relationships and experiences
- 18:30 – Zooming out and looking at patterns in your life
- 22:00 – What it’s like to open up again after disconnecting from your emotions
- 32:20 – Speaking your truth
- 38:00 – Learning from past relationships
- 41:30 – Journey of taking risks and building confidence
- 43:45 – Having the courage to let go
- 52:50 – Importance of closure
- 54:00 – Honoring your feelings
This show is sponsored by:
- Organifi | Go to organifi.com/ctc and use the code CTC at checkout for 20% off.
- Paleovalley | Visit paleovalley.com and use the code CHRISTINA15 for 15% off!
- Purchase Pain, Love, & Purpose on 11/11 and email your receipt to [email protected] to get a free ticket to a live virtual reading event
Connect with Christina:
- Christina’s new book – Pain, Love, & Purpose: painloveandpurpose.com
- Buy Christina’s Book: ManifestationMasteryBook.com
- Learn more: christinathechannel.com
- Podcast IG: @christinathechannelpodcast
- Personal IG: @christinathechannel
- Join the free high-vibe Community Forum here
- Sign up for the FREE 5D Ascension Activator Course here
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions.